- “Information” means information, data, text, content, analysis, news, reports, programmes, photographs, pictures, graphics, videos, audios, software and other materials, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible;
- “Personal data” personally identifying information or sensitive data (including but not limited to names, ages, addresses, occupations, contacts and other personal details etc.);
- “We”, “our” or “us” means the Data World Solutions Limited;
- “Users”, “you” or “your” means any person who accesses this Website
- Changes to Website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any Information from this Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of this Website.
- Changes of Terms
- User’s Conduct
As a condition of your access or use of this Website, you must not:
- Trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorised by us; or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; or
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, harmful, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable Information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law; or
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk email, investment opportunities or schemes or any other unsolicited communications or messages (commercial or otherwise), or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or any computer software or hardware; or
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, Information obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or right holder or otherwise infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties; or
- Stalk or otherwise harass or violate the legal rights of others; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Links to and from the Website
The links on this Website may take you to other sites that are not under our control. Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content, accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites or liable for any loss or damage caused by, arising out of or in connection with use of or reliance on any Information, materials, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
- Limited Liability and Warranty
All Information in this Website is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, economic or consequential loss or damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or data or loss of use of any equipment or software), howsoever caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the Information contained in this Website or any other matter related to this Website, even if the same is known to us.
You understand and agree that any Information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Website or the Services is at your own discretion and sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such Information.
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any Information, material, product or service referred to in the linked websites. We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree to comply with all intellectual property laws (the “IP Laws”) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China ( the ” HKSAR ” ).
- You agree not to conduct any activity not in compliance with the IP Laws, or infringe or cause to be infringed any intellectual property right and/or other proprietary right of any material on the website of Data World Solutions Limited, and you agree not to link any part of the Data World Solutions Limited website to any website which may conduct such infringing activities. Such infringing activities include, for instance:
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party (the “IP Rights”);
- Breach of any security measure for protection of IP Rights, including falsifying serial numbers or registration codes or use of hackers’ tools;
- Copy, reproduce or exploit in any way contents of websites without prior authorization or consent;
- Supply pirated files or links to such files.
- If a User is found conducting activities infringing IP Rights, we may without liability or recourse to you, with or without notice:
- Remove any posting, content or material which we consider infringing, in relation to the IP Laws, IP Rights or otherwise, or in breach of the Terms;
- Terminate the relevant registration or account of the User and may consider taking appropriate legal actions.
If you have any question, request or comment in connection with this Website, please send us by e-mail to: email@example.com .You acknowledge and agree that we shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use any material, including without limitation, any ideas, suggestions, submissions, information or other communications transmitted or posted to this Website by you for any purposes as we deem fit without liability or compensation to any person or entity.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Chinese Version